Saturday, February 5, 2011

More Museful Thoughtings

Watching Community from last week, I remember how much fun Dungeons and Dragons was.

Yes, I played. And I had fun. So suck it.

Earlier this week, Howard Stern talked about a poll in either the NY Daily News or the NY Post, and although I can't remember what the question in the poll was, there were three options, one being yes to the question, one being no to the question, the other "I Don't Know." Eight perent of the responders hit "I Don't Know." Howard thought it was ludicrous that people didn't know how they felt about this issue. I think a) it's nuts that "I Don't Know" was an answer, usually polls go with "I Don't Care" as the third option, and 2) if people don't know how they feel about a certain issue, why do they feel the need to even respond to the poll? What a monumental waste of time.

The fact that "Miley Cyrus Gets Tattoo No. 5" is news disturbs me.

I'm not sure who I am pulling for in Superbowl XLV. I am not a huge fan of Roethlisberger, even though he's a heck of a quarterback, but I like Mike Tomlin and the Steelers organization. And if the Steelers win, Big Ben will have as many Superbowl victories as Tom Brady. I like Brady more than I like Roethlisberger, despite Mr. Gisele's haircut.

I do like Rodgers and Charles Woodson (my favorite Heisman winner of all time) and the other Packers, and if the Packers win then Rodgers will have as many Superbowl victories as Brett Fav-ruh, who I always thought was kind of overrated as a quarterback. And also a bit of a douche. So if Rodgers is tied with Fav-ruh in Superbowl wins, that seems like as good a reason as any to pull for a team. So I guess I am rooting for the Packers.

We can all rest easy now, knowing who I am pulling for in Superbowl XLV. Go Pack Go!

No comments: